Search Something Because You're A Lazy Bastard

Sunday 15 October 2017

Depression - The Reactor Records Years (2008)

Okay, I know it's been a long while but, I have been very busy recently so, I've had no time to work on this blog, which barely gets any traffic anyway. I've also noticed that all of my links are dead so, if there's a link you still want up, let me know and I'll sort it out.


Anyway, here is one of Australia's most loved Hardcore groups, Depression. I downloaded this from PunkTorrents and converted the flacs to mp3s. I edited the tags a bit and put it all in a rar file and here it is. About the band, they started in 1982 and ended in 1989. This CD contains all of their most cherished work on it. The 'Money Chain' single, the self-titled LP from 1985, the 'Australia, Australia' 12" EP, and their first demo in 1982. A brilliant one you need to download. Most people (Including I) say that the first wave of Hardcore was on the way out in '85, but bands like this kept it kicking for a little while longer...before they jumped on the Metal bandwagon, producing some Crossover Thrash records that I have yet to hear.

Leave me alone, ya buncha wan'ers! (REPOSTED 28/12/2018)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. https://download2269.mediafire.com/jpku49w8q21g/ads5vo96diq1lmp/Depression+-+The+Reactor+Records+Years.rar

      Delete